How much does SEO optimization cost?
SEO links users’ search query to websites that have correctly incorporated these keywords. Just producing good content will be pointless until it reaches your target audience. Therefore, we can confidently state that SEO optimization IS NOT LIMITED to the production of good quality content. Since many gears work together to make a car move; Likewise, SEO has a lot going on in the background causing your website / webpage / eCommerce store to land on the first page of Google.
Hence, increase your visibility and attract more quality and quantity of targeted audience. “Everything has a price. Everything in your life. The question you need to ask yourself is: what price are you willing to pay? ~ Paullina Simons SEO optimization is a full time job, and you can choose to handle SEO on your own or go the safest route by working with an SEO agency or professional.
However, bringing in the professionals will cost you money. But we believe that any expense we incur to grow our brand or business should be treated as an investment. Especially in the digital space where: 68% of any user’s online experience begins with the search engine, and every day more than a third of US consumers use the internet to search for local businesses.
This investment in your website / eCommerce always gives a fruitful return. But the question we can all ask ourselves is how much does it cost to see yourself on the first page of Google? And through this article, we aim to give you an idea of the cost of SEO optimization. SEO optimization does not have a fixed cost, and there are many factors that influence these prices (which we discuss in this article). Still, most projects range between $ 400 / month and $ 10,000 + / month depending on the level of service and the agency you choose to work with.
FACTORS INFLUENCING SEO PRICES:
1) Experience of the agency or professional you are willing to work with. More experience and past performance translates into a higher cost.
2) Your location and location of the chosen agency or professionals, the content of your website or your business operations limited to global, national or local areas? Demographics and your target audience influence SEO practices, thus having a different cost structure.
3) Size of Your Business Whether you own (work for) a startup or a business, the size of your business has a lot of weight in determining the cost of SEO optimization.
4) The pricing model of the SEO agency or professional “One size doesn’t fit all.” The market has a wide range of prices. The fees vary depending on the quality, quantity, time, services you choose.
5) Your existing visibility (in organic search) and the current SEO strategy you are following It refers to the current presence of your website – number of backlinks to your profile, strength of your page, current SERP ranking, etc. . If you are starting a new website, you should be prepared to incur more expense and wait a little longer to see meaningful results.
6) Industry Competition Competitiveness in the space or industry you work in should be taken into account when developing an SEO plan and selecting your target audience.
7) Your Goals and Objective Where you are and where you want to be. SEO optimization is the bridge between the two. Therefore, it is safe to say that the cost of a good SEO depends on your goals.
8) Emergency referral takes time. Depending on how quickly you want to reach your goal, more resources will be needed.
RED SHEETS: WHAT YOU SHOULD AVOID:
Many people and businesses have been looted by SEO agencies for their marketing services. But we are here to protect you; Below are some essentials that you should look for when shopping in SEO / professional agency.
1) Guaranteed Ranks or Page 1 Placement Agencies try to attract business and people by claiming their website placements on Google Page 1. However, search engine algorithms are constantly evolving, and making a placement or ranking guarantee should alarm you instantly. Ranks are not permanent; websites have to maintain their ranks by updating their content, or they will lose their position.
2) Cheap SEO The higher the value = The higher the cost, and a lower price can mean poor quality of service. The value and the price are directly proportional to each other. SEO optimization consumes countless hours of effort, energy, analysis, etc., and if an agency provides them cheaply, they take shortcuts or rely on shady methods.
3) Black Hat SEO Unlike White Hat SEO practices, Black Hat SEO deliberately manipulates search engines to quickly produce higher website rankings (SERPs). But these practices do not lead to long term results, and using these tactics can lead to being penalized, which means lower rankings and lower organic traffic.
4) Immediate results SEO never stops, and it takes patience. After creating a website, it needs to be actively updated and maintained to improve its ranking.
IS THE PRICE WORTH THE VALUE?
Is the price charged by the agency worth it? The answer is simple, DYOR! “Do your own research” before choosing an agency,
1) Check their past results. Ask the agency to provide their past work that can prove their success.
2) Talk to their old clients. Read reviews on the agency’s website and on a third-party website.
3) Speak directly with the team. Try to connect with the people who will be handling SEO rather than just talking to sales reps.
4) Educate yourself Check out the red flags we have shared above. And try to spot if a company is deploying black hat SEO practices.
5) Compare the pricing model, red flags and pointers mentioned above for different agencies. And choose the one that best suits your needs.
EXPECTATIONS VS REALITY:
SEO optimization is different from the internet advertising model. With SEO management, we are trying to drive organic growth of the website, and it doesn’t give immediate results. On the contrary, pay-per-click (PPC) ads bring instant results. We can never have a winner between PPC and SEO; they both work together to give amazing results.
However, in a 2019 Databox survey, 70% of respondents said SEO was better than PPC at driving sales.
SEO management and optimization is not a static process; instead, it is an ongoing process where research, reporting, strategy development, consultation, development and implementation takes place around the clock. And at SEOkyle we offer a full SEO marketing campaign with MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (that’s how confident we are in our results). Our goal is to give your website the most meaningful boost in the shortest possible time.
Contact us now and get a FREE website audit.
Company Name: 2nd Phoenix Marketing
E-mail: Send an email
Address:27704 Alley Mariposa
State: CA 91384
Country: United States